Skip to main content

48 year old married man arrested over death of his 50 year old mistress who died after they finished having s3x in his matrimonial home in Ogun

A 48 years old butcher Segun Taiwo, pictured above, has been arrested by men of Ogun state police command in connection with the death of his 50 years old woman friend Abimbola Olusola whose corpse was found by the road side at Aro area of Abeokuta. 

The suspect was arrested following a piece of information received at Lafenwa divisional headquarters, that a woman corpse was seen lying on the roadside at Aro area of Abeokuta. 
Upon the information, the DPO at lafenwa despatched his men to the scene, where the corpse was recovered and deposited at the mortuary. 

The case was subsequently transferred to state criminal investigation and intelligence department on the order of the commissioner of police CP Lanre Bankole for discreet investigation.

According to the state police command spokesperson, DSP Abimbola Oyeyemi, who confirmed the incident,. said CSP Femi Olabode led the homicide section there and then embarked on a technical and intelligence-based investigation to unravel the mystery behind the death of the deceased. He said the investigation eventually led them to Obada oko area, where the suspect is living and he was arrested.

On interrogation, the suspect first denied knowing the deceased, but when evidence linking him with the deceased which has been at the disposal of the policemen before his arrest was tabled before him, he was left with no other alternative than to confessed. 

In his confession, he told the investigators that he has been dating the deceased since last year and that he invited her to his house on  Sunday October 31st to pass the night with him, since his wife is not at home. It was around 3 am that the deceased started showing signs of sickness after they have sex together, and before he could do anything, she has given up the ghost. 

He stated further that he took the corpse in his car and drove it to Aro area where he dumped it .

When asked why he behaved in such an inhuman manner, he said he did so out of fear. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NBA Youngboy now a father of 7 at age 21 after welcoming child with Yaya Mayweather

NBA YoungBoy, who turned 21 in October 2020, has welcomed his 7th child already.   The Baton Rouge, Louisiana-born rapper welcomed his 7th child with Yaya Mayweather, the 20-year-old daughter of Floyd Mayweather Jr.   Back in October, Yaya’s father, Floyd Mayweather Jr., confirmed that his daughter and NBA YoungBoy were expecting their first child, saying: "I just want the best for my daughter, always want the best. If that makes her happy, then we’re happy, me and her mother are happy."   Just last year, on November 26, while awaiting the birth of his seventh child, Youngboy welcomed his 6th child with actress Drea Symone.   His 6th and 7th children are less than 2 months apart in age.   YoungBoy, whose real name is Kentrell DeSean Gaulden, began having kids as a teenager. Most of his kids are really close in age.     At age 18, he already had 4 kids (read  here ).     In total, the 21-year-old rapper has 5 sons...

Boko Haram throws Maiduguri into darkness again, blows up power tower.

Barely 72 hours after electric power was restored in Maiduguri, Borno State, Boko Haram insurgents on Saturday, March 27,  blew up another transmission tower in the city. Premium Times reports that the insurgents planted explosives on each leg of the tower, which they detonated at about 6 a.m. In January, the terrorists struck power installations thrice at a location about 50km from Maiduguri to keep the city in the dark. The power, was however, restored on Wednesday, March 24, after nearly two months of blackout. While reconnecting the installation, three TCN officials were severely injured by a landmine planted by the insurgents. Another official was said to have lost his life after falling off a tower. The city has now been thrown into another darkness following the Saturday morning attack.

Senator R. F Kennedy’s k*ller to be released after two of his sons voted in support

A California parole board on Friday, August 27, voted to release from prison Sirhan Sirhan, the man convicted of sh*oting d*ad Robert F. Kennedy in a 1968 a*sas*ination that rocked the United States. This comes after RFK’s two sons went against several of their siblings’ wishes and said they supported releasing him and prosecutors declined to argue he should be kept behind bars, AP News reports.  Douglas Kennedy was a toddler when his father was g*nned down in 1968. He told a two-person board panel that he was moved to tears by Sirhan’s remorse and that the 77-year-old should be released if he’s not a threat to others. Born March 19, 1944, Sirhan is a Palestinian militant who was found guilty of a*sas*inating the New York Senator and brother of slain president John F Kennedy in a Los Angeles hotel on June 5, 1968.  Robert F. Kennedy was campaigning for the Democratic presidential nomination to follow in the family footsteps when he was g*nned down. His m*rder came ...